Warrior Transition Battalion
Location: Bldg. 3642
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 0730-1700
Phone:Front Desk: (210) 916-9730, (210) 916-7738
Address: 3551 Roger Brooke Dr., Fort Sam Houston, TX, 78234
To provide competent and compassionate leadership through command and control, complex case management, comprehensive transition planning and primary care in a safe environment that promotes the optimum healing for the wounded, ill or injured Soldier that will return to the force or transition to civilian life as a productive Veteran.
WTB Vision Statement
Empowering Soldiers and Families to build successful futures!
- Demonstrate excellence, proficiency, caring, and compassionate leadership in everything we do. Be completely transparent in all of our actions, while we assist Warriors and Families transition back to duty or return to their communities as contributing Veterans.
- Set the Army’s WTU standard in executing our mission with selfless and committed Staff members. Ensure TRIAD mission synchronization within our patient-centric military environment. Focus on and maintain technical competence and a thorough understanding of the AMAP-WTO programs, Battalion METL, Battalion level additional duty programs and higher headquarters directed policies…
- Develop leaders who selflessly follow-through on every action, to ensure timely and accurate completion of their key duties. Obtain excellence in training through - predictable planning, flexibility, and applying lessons learned.
- Strengthen our collaborative relationships with FSH, BAMC, local military and non-military organizations to fully leverage our community resources as part of our Comprehensive Transition Programs. Set the conditions for successful transition for every Warrior, their Families, and our Staff members.
- Live our Army Values and the Warrior Ethos each day. Be committed to developing and maintaining the 'Sacred Trust' of Warriors, Fellow Staff, and all Family Members. Demonstrate genuine trust for each other as individuals and care professionally about our organization. Uphold a positive thriving and predictable military atmosphere that is conducive to personal and professional growth for all.
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect. Be disciplined, honest, and forthright in our daily conduct. Continually improve the unit’s command climate through team building, continued improvements of our sporting competitions, awards-recognition programs, special events, and unit social activities for all those involved directly or indirectly in executing the BAMC-WTB mission.