Dietetic Internship Application Information
- Each applicant must
- Have graduated from a didactic program in dietetics from an accredited college or university.
- Have verification of completion of Didactic Program in Dietetics
- Have current GRE scores.
- Have minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
- Be a U.S. citizen or have lawfully entered the U.S. as a permanent resident.
- Meet medical and physical fitness standards
- Have a favorable security investigation completed
- Meet service specific age requirements.
Criteria for Selection
Criteria for selection include academic performance in undergraduate program, letters of recommendation, demonstrated interest in military service, leadership potential, experience in foodservice and/or dietetics and GRE scores.
Dietetic Interns will have opportunities to participate in ongoing research conducted by staff. Interns will also be taught to evaluate research articles and how to incorporate research into practice.
NLT 01 February of the year training begins.