GME Student Coordinators accept BAMC rotation requests when students are within six months of the intended rotation month.
|Rotation Starts In:||BAMC Accepts Request On:|
- Complete and email BAMC Rotation Request to Student Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Coordinator will schedule rotation and reply via email with confirmation letter detailing further instructions.
- USUHS students must submit a form 1304 to Student Coordinator upon receiving confirmation letter.
- Air Force HPSP students must submit an Active Duty Tour request to Student Coordinator upon receiving confirmation letter.
- For rotations requiring computer access: Within one month of rotation, Student Coordinator will send an email requesting student signature and date on DD Form 2875, BAMC/WHMC System Authorization Access Request (SAAR). Return promptly.