APCMH – Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine (AYA)
Location: Second floor of the Fort Sam Houston Primary Care Clinic, 3100 Schofield Road, Bldg 1179, Fort Sam Houston, Texas. From IH-35 take the Binz-Engleman/SAMMC exit. Turn West on Binz-Engleman Road. Go through the Fort Sam Houston gate (ID required) and proceed to the stop light and turn left. The parking lot is to the right and behind the FSH PCC.
Hours of Operation
- Clinic: 0745-1600: Monday through Friday. (Closed for Federal Holidays)
- After Hours Clinic:
1630-2100: Monday through Friday
- Immunization Clinic:
0800-1130: Monday through Friday and
1330-1530: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- FSH PCC Pharmacy 0730 - 1700 Monday through Friday
- FMS PCC Laboratory and Radiology 0700 - 1630 Monday through Friday
- Clinic Phone: (210) 916-3160 Option 3
- Continuity Pager: (210) 916-4012
- Central Appointment Line: (210) 916-9900
The Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine Clinic provides accessible, high quality, focused interdisciplinary primary healthcare to enrolled TRICARE beneficiaries between the ages of 13 and 23. Comprehensive services offered include management of acute and chronic illnesses, consultation, preventive health maintenance, wellness and Behavior Health Services.