Family Readiness Group (FRG)
Location: The Family Readiness Support Assistant Office is located in Building 3642 on the BAMC Campus
Hours of Operations: Mon - Fri from 0800 to 1600 (4pm)
Phone Number: (210) 916-7219
The BAMC, Troop Command FRG is organized at company level to provide mutual support and to be an avenue for resources and information for our Soldiers, Family members and DoD Employees. The FRG forms the third component of the Army's Family support system during deployment and operates during periods of normal operations as well. The FRG also serves as an important source of inspiration, training, and support to empower Army Families and to increase and enhance their self-reliance and resiliency.
To find out how you can be more active in your FRG, please contact the FRSA at ** firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us on FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/BAMCFRG
- Joint Base San Antonio
- JBSA Ft. Sam Houston- 502nd Force Support Squadron
- JBSA Ft. Sam Houston Morale, Wellness and Recreation (MWR)
- JBSA Lackland- 802nd Force Support Squadron
- Care-packages Ideas
- BAMC Family Assistance Information Sheet
- Personal Financial Readiness Guide
- Military Resources
- The Soldiers & Sailors Civil Relief Act, Simplified
- Soldier and Family Deployment Preparation Book
** Disclaimer: Web Site Medical Information Posting Restrictions
• Do not report medical/clinical information or real-time medical emergencies to the BAMC web site.
• Do not submit personally identifying information beyond your name and phone number or email address.
• If additional personal information is required to assist you, we will request that after you initially contact us.