Location: Medical Mall, 2nd Floor
Hours of Operations: Mon - Fri, 0700-1600
To receive an appointment:
Followup Call (210) 916-0716 option #2 or
Central Appt (210) 916-9900
To contact a physician call 916-0716 option #2 to submit a telephone consult. If you are not contacted for a consult appointment within 3-5 days; please call 916-9900 and inform the clerk.
The Urology Clinic provides care to adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. Pediatric Urology is supported by the Urology Service onsite in the BAMC Pediatric Clinic. Active duty and Tricare Prime patients have priority care; other categories are seen on a space available status.
Services include genitourinary reconstructive surgery, medical and surgical treatment of erectile dysfunction, benign obstructive hyperplasia, urolithiasis, female urologic disorders and other miscellaneous voiding dysfunction, genitourinary oncology, family planning services, and infertility.
Our goals are:
- To provide ambulatory urological health care in the clinical setting using a team approach.
- To expand the knowledge of the patient and significant others knowledge of the patient's illness and treatment needs through education and research.
- To instruct the patient and significant others in skills and behaviors that promote recovery, improve function and health maintenance.
- To provide continuous medical and nursing care as an extension to the hospital Urology Service to both inpatients and outpatients.
- To perform diagnostic urologic procedures while maintaining patient comfort, privacy and safety.
- To provide urological treatment while maintaining patient comfort, privacy and safety.