Ministry and Pastoral Care
- Protestant Service: Sun 10am
- Catholic Service: Sun 8:30am & 11:30am
- Contemporary Christian Worship (CFI Coffee Shop): Sun 5pm
- Daily Catholic Mass: Mon-Fri 11am
- Liturgical Worship Service (Episcopal/Lutheran-Rite): Wed 12:30pm
- Bible Study: Mon-Fri 11:30pm
Provide comprehensive compassionate pastoral care and religious support to Warriors, Patients, Family Members, and Staff in a multidisciplinary setting.
The Department of Ministry and Pastoral Care (DMPC) offers pastoral, religious, and spiritual care to all Patients, BAMC Staff, and Family Members. We offer a variety of Pastoral Care Services for the spiritual well-being of all we serve. These services include worship services, pastoral visitation, pastoral counseling, 24/7 Duty Chaplain support, provision for multi-faith pastoral care, DMPC Volunteers, spiritual enrichment events for married couples and singles, and various guest speakers that address physical and spiritual healing and self-care.