Family Medicine Service (FMS)
Location: 2nd Floor of the Ft Sam Houston Clinic, Bldg 1179, corner of Schofield Road and Garden Ave, Ft Sam Houston, TX
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Appointment Line: (210) 916-9900
Nurse Advice Line: (210) 916-3000
Enrolled Active Duty Permanent Party: to schedule an appointment call the San Antonio Consult and Appointment Management Office (CAMO) at 210-916-9900 from 6:30 am to 4:30 pm
Immunizations for ONLY those patients ENROLLED to Family Medicine Services Clinic:
- Monday – Friday 7:30 am - 11:30 am
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
All Other Beneficiaries:
- All Ages: Lackland Immunization Clinic, 210-292-5730
- <5 years old: SAMMC Pediatric Immunization Clinic, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! 210-916-3160, option 4, option 1
- >6 years old: SAMMC Allergy/Immunology Clinic, 210-916-3011
Military Medical Readiness physicals or examinations, visit the Military Medical Readiness link.
Family Medicine Services (FMS) provides accessible, high quality, cost-effective and customer focused interdisciplinary health care for active duty, adult and pediatric TRICARE Prime and TRICARE PLUS enrollees, Warrior in Transition and other beneficiaries. The scope of comprehensive services includes readiness care, chronic and acute illness care, preventive health maintenance, health promotion and wellness, education and counseling, and specialty consultation and referral.