Taylor Burk Clinic (TBC)
Location: Bldg 5026, Camp Bullis USA Training Site, 3.5 miles off North Loop 1604 & FM 1535 NW Military Hwy/Shavano Park exit. (Camp Bullis Rd gate entrance from IH-10 is permanently closed.)
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Appointment Line: (210) 916-9900
Nurse Advice Line: 210-916-3000
- For after hour's assistance, TRICARE beneficiaries can call the Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-874-2273. Experienced nurses will provide medical advice and nurse triage 24/7 to include weekends and holidays.
- Active Duty Sick Call: 7:00 am – 7:30 am, Monday - Friday
- Immunizations for ONLY those patients ENROLLED to Taylor Burk Clinic::
- 7:30 am to 3:30 pm, Monday-Friday
- All Other Beneficiaries:
- All Ages: Lackland Immunization Clinic, 210-292-5730
- < 5 years old: SAMMC Pediatric Immunization Clinic, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! 210-916-3160, option 4, option 1
- > 6 years old: SAMMC Allergy/Immunology Clinic, 210-916-3011
Military Medical Readiness physicals or examinations, visit the Military Medical Readiness link.
The Taylor Burk Clinic provides accessible, high quality, focused interdisciplinary healthcare to Active Duty soldiers, their dependents, and other TRICARE Prime beneficiaries. The scope of comprehensive services includes acute illness care, preventive health maintenance, health promotion and wellness, education and counseling, and specialty consultation and referral. We are located on the Camp Bullis Training Site.