S4 – Army Recreation Machine Program (ARMP) Equipment
- Soldiers authorized to request and receive ARMP equipment must meet the following criteria:
- Enlisted Soldiers and Officers must be medically evacuated from the OIF/OEF Theater of operations, to a medical treatment facility due to injuries or illness. ( ie. IRAQ / Afghanistan)
- Warriors that reside in the barracks, on post housing, or off post government leased quarters, are authorized to receive ARMP equipment.
- OIF/OEF Soldiers that reside off post in non government leased quarters are not authorized to sign for ARMP Equipment.
- 2. The following ARMP Equipment is available to authorized soldiers:
- 32" Flat screen Television / DVD Combo
- Personal laptop computer
- Personal T-Mobil Blackberry
- Platoon Sergeants or squad leaders will be expected to accompany and assist the soldiers’ in the process of acquiring, carrying and setting-up their equipment.
- All Soldiers’ will be required to sign for their lap top and sign a Cell Phone Usage Agreement.
- ARMP customer service is available to the WT’s for their laptop computers. Customer service hours are Monday
through Friday from 0600 hours to 1800 hours by calling the help desk hotline. Leave a message with your name,
contact information and a brief description of the problem. Help desk personnel will return the call as soon as
possible or within 24 hours of receiving the message. The following are ARMP customer service telephone numbers:
- Commercial Telephone: 719-524-0205
- DSN Telephone: 312-883-0205
- All Soldiers' signing for government ARMP equipment must read, understand, sign and comply with WTB policies as they pertain to the use of the ARMP equipment.